Take on the role of a property developer, create and design successful developments.
Think somewhere between Sim City and The Sims.
Created with Blender (a 3D modelling package) but indicative of the style/customisation that would be available in game:
Choose your development site
Start small with a single house before moving up to more challenging developments:
- Single house
- Multiple houses
- Small neighbourhood
- Single apartment building
- Multiple apartment buildings
Design your properties
Create your ideal properties using a sims-esque house editor.
Designate your plots, place your properties and add landscaping.
Try to meet various criteria to maximise your profits:
- Property size and value
- Beautification (pathways, plants, water features)
- Safety (fences, security lights, cameras)
- Communal spaces
- Noise pollution
- Services (concierge, garbage etc)
Take on more challenging sites with building authority restrictions:
- Number/types of properties (e.g. you must build 5 x 2 bed house)
- Affordability (e.g. there must be 3 properties sold for less than £200,000)
- Environmental (e.g. choice of materials, energy efficiency)
- Car usage (e.g. no cars, two cars per property)
Enjoy the fruits of your labour
Watch your residents move in and enjoy their new homes.
Share your creations with others.